Medium Voltage Engineer
About Premier Automation:
Premier Automation is an engineered solutions company that specializes in providing automation, drive and electrical control solutions and services to industrial and OEM markets. Premier Automation offers cost effective, industry specific technology solutions to help our customers increase their industrial productivity, efficiency and overall systems performance. We take the time to understand their unique process and requirements, and then work closely with them to develop the best control solution for their need.
Premier Automation is looking for an Electrical Engineer experienced in designing and working with Medium Voltage solutions and systems, with knowledge in motor control.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interface with customers to understand their applications and develop cost effective solutions.
- Prepare quotations, layout drawings, electrical schematics, and bills of material.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure the function and quality of the solution.
- Understand and efficiently use Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in Medium Voltage (4.16-38 kV) and motor control.
- AutoCAD experience is a plus, SolidWorks experience is desirable.
- Ability to read, understand and evaluate electrical schematics and mechanical layouts.
- Experience creating, working with, and managing bills of material.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done on time and with high quality.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced engineering and manufacturing environment.
- Strong written, verbal, mathematical (MathCAD), and interpersonal skills.
Premier Automation offers:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401K plan with employer match
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- All Product and Sales Training
Offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, subject to applicable laws and regulations.